This role will be responsible for providing support for all internal and external customers by using excellent, overall product detail knowledge, as well as communicating effectively with other members of our customer service, and operations teams. It is essential that candidates for the position have positive attitudes towards all customers and thrive in team environments.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications
- Customer service associates handle consumer inquiries and are responsible for troubleshooting
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Customer service associates ensure proper product presentation
- Inventory oversight
- Participate in sales driving events to maximize sales
- Interact with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in a customer service or client relations is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate with customers/employees to clarify issues and resolve conflicts.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Bilinguals welcome
- Applicants must have work authorization within the United States